6 IVF Treatment Facts You Should Know Even Before Trying to Get Pregnant
After years of trying and multiple unsuccessful tries, infertility treatment may be your last choice. While partners are coping with infertility concerns, IVF is the most commonly used procedure in India. When the complication in the female's body is severe, sperm is retrieved from the male partner's body and, at the right stage, a secondary oocyte is extracted from the female's body. The sperm and egg are subsequently mixed in a petri dish to allow fertilization to occur under laboratory conditions. After that, the embryo is implanted in the uterus to start the pregnancy process. Embryos are occasionally saved for subsequent use. With the aid of Shivam IVF Best IVF Center in Delhi NCR, you and your partner can finally achieve your dream of having a biological child.
Some of the things to do while you try to conceive are:
• Stop drinking alcohol & smoking: - Toxins are already not good for your health and if you are trying to conceive you should restrain from consuming these things. Drinking and smoking have negative effects on the child's mental health.
• Get your iron levels checked: - Iron deficiency can lead to anemia, which might jeopardize your chances of becoming pregnant. To avoid this problem, have your iron levels evaluated before starting to plan your family. Increased iron levels in blood circulation can reduce the risk of ovulatory infertility.
• Don't take too much stress: - Stress can lead to hormonal imbalances, which can impact your reproductive hormones and, as a result, your fertility. So, if you want to improve your chances of conceiving, stay composed
Dr. Bhavana Mittal at Shivam IVF suggests IVF to an individual who has been diagnosed with
- Low sperm counts
- Problems with the uterus or fallopian tubes
- Problems with ovulation
- Antibody problems that harm sperm or eggs
- The inability of sperm to penetrate
- An unexplained fertility problem
Here are the 6 IVF treatment facts you should know before going through the whole process:
1. Because age is a critical matter in conceiving, young individuals can gain the most from IVF:- IVF is frequently discussed when a woman over the age of 35 attempts to conceive and fails, which is referred to as "geriatric" infertility. However, like with all things fertility-related, your odds of becoming pregnant with IVF are greater, the younger you are; result ratios begin to fall around your mid-thirties. Because with IVF doctors cannot change the age of your eggs, you must consider this early on.
2. Should consider getting a fertility test before proceeding:-This is the essential and initial step in determining which spouse is infertile; what is the best therapy for you; and if you even require infertility treatment, or whether you can be treated just with medication. Evaluation of medical history, particularly to assess for ovulation or menstrual cycle problems; Hormone counts and ovarian resources, i.e., the percentage of prospective eggs left in a woman's ovaries, are checked via blood testing. Examination of the genitalia, ultrasound imaging, and surgical minimal interfering methods are used to screen for the main reasons for infertility.
3. IVF may not usually be the main option for you: - Other than IVF, looking at your test results, you could be suggested different options for infertility by your Doctor. That could be
a. IUI: During ovulation, sperm cells are implanted into the uterus. It brings the sperm closer to your egg, reducing the time and distance the sperm travels to the uterus and making fertilization easier.
b. ICSI: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a more advanced kind of IVF (IVF). Using incredibly precise micro-manipulation instruments, ICSI injects a single sperm straight into a mature egg.
c. Blastocyst: - A blastocyst is an embryo that has been left to grow until day 5 or 6. It has a more complex cellular structure comprised of around 200 cells. The blastocyst stage occurs before embryo implantation in the uterus of the mother.
d. Laser Hatching: Laser-assisted hatching is one of the infertility treatments that help the fertilized egg hatch and link to the uterus. Laser-assisted hatching is a safe and gentle means of shattering the zona pellucida. In certain circumstances, assisted hatching is used in conjunction with IVF treatment. Assisted hatching is a technique used to aid in embryo implantation.
4. The price is quite expensive: - This is not always the case, but you should keep in mind that the cost of IVF or other infertility treatment may be more than you anticipated. This is because the first session of IVF may not help you conceive and you may require several sessions to carry a kid to full term. In addition, the cost of IVF therapy is determined by the IVF facility you pick. Shivam IVF Best Fertility Center in Delhi NCR offers the most cost-effective treatments to its patients.
5. You must be extremely patient:- As previously mentioned, the first IVF session may not work for you; you must be patient during the entire process; even after successfully conceiving a child; difficulties may arise later in the pregnancy.
6. IVF does not make pregnancy a simple process:- You have a long way to go, or to be more exact, 9 months to go. This might be filled with struggle and mental breakdowns. Your body goes through a lot during the pregnancy process, and you should have a strong support system to help you get through it all.