Laparoscopy may be used to diagnosis infertility or to treat fertility problems in women. Laparoscopy surgical procedure involves making one, two, or three very small cuts in the abdomen, through which the doctor inserts a laparoscope and specialized surgical instruments. A laparoscope instrument is a thin, fiber-optic tube, fitted with a light and camera. Usually, Laparoscopic surgery suggested only after another infertility testing has been completed, or if symptoms warrant testing.
Why does your doctor recommend for laparoscopic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery can treat some causes of infertility, allowing you a better chance at getting pregnant either naturally or with fertility treatments such as IVF, IUI, etc. The possible reasons your doctor may recommend diagnostic laparoscopy include:
-   Pain during sexual intercourse.
-   Severe menstrual cramps or pelvic pain at other times in your cycle.
-   Endometriosis is suspected.
-   Pelvic inflammatory disease.
-   Suspects of an ectopic pregnancy which can be life-threatening if left untreated.
-   If there are suspicious growths or cysts in the ovary.
-   If you’re experiencing severe pelvic pain.
-   To remove scar tissue, a fibroid, or endometrial deposits that are cause of pain.
The laparoscopy impacts your ability to conceive positively. In fact, in some cases, it may even increase your chances of conception. Laparoscopy is a safe option to consider when you’re having trouble conceiving.
You will get the best Laparoscopic surgery in Delhi under the observation of Dr. Bhavana Mittal.
Only with the help of Shivam Hospital’s expert knowledge, we were able to overcome our problem of infertility and now we are expecting our new child in 4 months to be a part of this wonderful world.