Are There Herbs To Naturally Support My Fertility Treatment?
In the last few decades, the awareness of the benefits of healthy diets has been significantly increased. Diets are now being used as an assistive element to one’s struggles, whether it is getting slim, increasing fertility, or overcoming a deadly disease. It is also important to note that Herbal Supplements alone are not enough for complete & rapid recovery however when combined with some advanced medical or surgical support, you will surely see a positive effect. Further in this blog, we will read about the herbs that you can include in your diet to support your fertility treatment.
Note: As the substances mentioned further in this article have been based on a few small studies and have no side effects, you must always be cautious and take confirmation from Dr. Bhavana Mittal (The best fertility expert in Delhi) or any other doctor responsible for your fertility treatment as they may have some unknown side-effects due to use of some unknown chemicals or latest innovations.
HERBS THAT WILL ASSIST YOUR FERTILITY TREATMENT:
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Popularly known as "Indian Winter cherry" or "Indian Ginseng," is a vital herb in Ayurveda (India's traditional system of medicine) that has been utilized for millennia as a Rasayana for its numerous health benefits. A study conducted giving 5 grams of it daily to 75 men over three months demonstrated its advantages such as increased sperm count, quality, and motility.
• Red Raspberry Leaf Tea: With nurturing properties, robust taste, and mild fruity flavor, red raspberry tea is a rebirth of raspberry leaves, that European and Native American women have used for thousands of years for menstrual support, menstrual cramps, and during pregnancy as a healthy tonic to help prepare the womb for childbirth. A cup of tea daily can provide an adequate antioxidant boost and reduce inflammation in your reproductive system.
• Black Cohosh: The Black Cohosh plant is native to North America. It has been known for hundreds of years to be used as a pain reliever. Its use in the context of 'fertility' is in the regularisation of periods. Its diuretic qualities aid in the onset of menstruation if it is delayed. It also efficiently relieves menstruation pain, uterine irritability, ovarian discomfort, premenstrual migraine, and helps to repair uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis. NOTE: Before the use of this herb, make sure to take proper medical supervision.
• Shatavari: Shatavari is taken as an extract or as a pill. For millennia, Shatavari has been used as a herbal therapy for infertility in India. Its activity in increasing fertility is a result of its numerous positive benefits. It stimulates the immune system, aids in stress management, boosts cervical mucus, and regulates the menstrual cycle.
• Red Clover: Hormonally, red clover is estrogen's twin. Though they are not identical, they can both serve the same objective in that red clover helps to thicken the uterine lining, which leads to improved implantation and boosts fertility. NOTE: Only proceed with caution and take medical advice because there are many reports linked to this herb.
For further information on their methods, staff, or facilities related to infertility or to book an appointment with Best IVF Centre in Delhi NCR.