PCOS Diet plan and lifestyle
People think PCOD or PCOS is a disease but it’s a condition. It’s very common among the women of this century. 70% of females are facing this condition. It basically happens because of an unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) affects the hormone level of a woman. Women with PCOS produce a higher amount of male hormones. The hormonal imbalance causes them to skip menstrual periods and makes it harder for them in getting pregnant.
There is no specific cure or medication for PCOS. Only better diet and regular exercise can help you fight the disorder by manifolds. So, special care to a healthy diet and lifestyle should be maintained with this condition.
• Fibre keeps you fully improve health and aid weight loss. Good sources include barley, oatmeal, beans, nuts, and fruits.
• Green leafy vegetables are rich in iron, potassium, calcium, and Vitamin K, C, E, and B. So it is recommended for a woman struggling to lose weight.
• Take colored vegetable which contains strong antioxidants, and reduces oxidative stress in PCOS sufferers.
• Take lots of fluid and water
• Take low calorie snacking on the whole day.
• One can balance out the imbalance of hormones in PCOS by making breakfast the biggest meal and dinner the smallest.
• A good diet plan alone cannot serve the whole purpose. Also, you need to have an active and energetic body by exercise.
• Exercise improves insulin sensitivity and reduces fat.
• Reduce carb intake. It may improve the hormonal imbalance linked to PCOS and boost weight loss in women with PCOS.
• Stress and anxiety adds to hormonal imbalance. So try to peacefully go through the diet plan or medication.
If you have problem meet your health care provider for BestInfertility treatment in Delhi. Dr. Bhavana Mittal. We ensure your pregnancy won’t be affected by any kind of problems. Just follow a healthy life style and treatment.